Please phone us on 023 8073 8787, during surgery hours or complete the form to the right.
(Please contact us by telephone if you wish to change or book an appointment)
|Monday||8.30am – 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 5.00pm|
Patient Complaints Main Points
- Melanie Bone is the dedicated person (Practice Manager) in the practice to handle complaints- overseen by Mark Mawer.
- All complaints are initially taken by Melanie Bone who will fill out a problem record, allocate a unique reference number and record the complaint in the problem register.
- The initial response to the complaint – A letter will be sent within three working days.
- Melanie Bone will investigate the complaint thoroughly: involving the treating dentist if there is one and the Principal if it concerns a general matter. All staff that are associated with the complaint will also be interviewed.
- The patient will be informed of the outcome of the investigation and invited to attend the practice and meet Melanie Bone (Practice Manager) to discuss the issues and to offer solutions. A letter of explanation will be sent out within ten working days.